May 25, 2020 0700 BST

Good morning. Although Eurofest arrangements are well underway and some aspects finalised, Due to covid and the fact alot of our partners who we are organising eurofest with are closed this is preventing us finalising some arrangements and costs. We are therefore postponing the ticket release until later this year to allow them to reopen and arrangements to be finalised.

Updates will be released as soon as they are available.

You can register on the above to be updated immediately when tickets are released by clicking the join waiting list.


Eurofest team